Friday, September 26, 2008

Do You Have a Fertile Environment?

Everybody knows that the right environment is needed to reap the rewards of a garden. Let's say you would like a vegetable or flower garden. You have a small plot of earth and it's just the right arrangement for you. Avid gardeners will tell you there are specific requirements needed to enjoy a productive and fertile outcome. If one or more of these basic requirements is missing, your results may suffer.

You need healthy soil that's been fertilized, tilled, and tended. Then seeds can be planted that will root and grow in the healthy soil. You need the right amount of water, air, and sunshine. You need to keep the weeds out of the garden. These are the basic requirements. Does it feel like you might be missing a key ingredient or two, but you can't seem to put your finger on it/them?

When it comes to trying to conceive, your life is your garden, not just your womb. I can't tell you how many women I see whose lives are jam-packed with work, or they are so stressed that they don't have an extra moment to nurture themselves in a day's time. Or they have become so out-of-balance emotionally that these emotional weeds are choking out the potential for seeding and sprouting.

There isn't one magic herbal formula or one magic food to eat or not eat. There is just you. We are talking about YOU changing you from the inside out. If that wasn't needed, you would already be pregnant.

You may believe that scientific research can show you whether an approach to getting pregnant will work for you. Research data is about odds. You are not a statistic. You are an individual with highly individual reasons for not yet having become pregnant.

Often, I will be sitting with someone seeking fertility and because I am sensitive to energy, I can actually sense the souls who might want to drop into the lives of these couples. What I sense is these souls are patiently waiting for a "space" in the lives of the possible parents-a place for them, room to grow. They are wise to wait until there is enough room for them and until they can sense that their guardians are nurtured enough themselves to be able to nurture a new life. It is clear to me that these waiting souls are not at all exercising judgment, but rather, patience for the right sense of balance before seeding.

If you are the garden in which a seed will plant, grow, thrive, bloom, and be harvested, then you must prepare your plot. Evaluating your plot is essential to your success.

2 comments:

Relationship Expert said...

here are some very important reasons of in fertility and how to deal with infertility. Get the full information on <a target="_new" href="http://ezrelationshiptips.blogspot.com/2010/10/getting-pregnant-is-infertility-real.html/>How To Get Pregnant</a> if you are infertile too.

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346